Abbey House Medical Centre was originally established as a General Practice on Abbey Road, Navan, in 1992 – the founding partners having previously practiced in other Navan based surgeries dating back to 1977. Since it's inception the practice has grown and evolved to incorporate additional doctors, nurses and administration staff whilst continuing to expand it's patient healthcare services throughout this evolution. In 2005 Abbey House Medical Centre relocated to a purpose built medical centre located in the centre of Navan, Co. Meath. This relocation provided Abbey Medical with the opportunity to further expand its services and increase the level of specialist healthcare services available from the medical centre. Abbey House Medical Centre General Practice currently operates from our main medical centre and our satellite surgery in Blackcastle Shopping Centre, Navan.
Today Abbey House Medical Centre comprises of a General Practice of 9 doctors supported by dedicated nursing and administration teams and an independently operated Private Consultants’ clinic which provides patients with secondary healthcare services from in excess of 20 private hospital consultants and associated healthcare professionals. In addition, Abbey Dental Practice is located on the 2nd floor in Abbey House, contact 046 9022 889, or for further information view www.abbeydentalcare.ie and Abbey Physio can be contacted through Abbey House on 046 905 1500 to book appointments, for full details on Abbey Physio: www.abbeyhousephysio.ie.